Younger than 16 years
If you are under 16, you need permission of your parents or legal guardian to use this website and services.
To offer our website and services, we process personal data. The term personal data refers to information by which you can be identified as a person. This definition is in accordance with the Relevant Legislation.
What information do we collect and what do we do with it?
To make use of our website and services, we need the following details:
- Your name
- Your address
- Your residence
- Your telephone number
- Your e-mail address
We also collect some information which is not personal when visiting our website, such as:
- The name of the browser you are using
- The operating system you are using
- The service provider via which you have access to the internet
It can occur that we ask you to participate in a market research. Then we will use your details for market research. We will use those statistical data anonymous for Room for Rent. At any time you are able closing the questionnaire. Your answers will not be given to third parties and will not be published. Besides this, your answers will not be linked to your e-mail address.
We will do our utmost to pretect your personal data against loss, destruction, usage, change or distribution by unauthorized persons. This means, that the ones who have nothing to do with your data, cannot make use of it. The following measures have been taken:
We will not keep your personal data longer than we need it for the purpose we described in this document. We will not file your data longer than 5 years.
With whom we will share your personal data?
It occurs that other parties will get your data from us. We will agree upon a processor agreement that they will process your data carefully. They will only get the necessary data to provide their services. Those parties only use your data in compliance with our instructions and never for own purposes. Those parties are processors as per Relevant Legislation. With those processors we sign a processors’ agreement so that we are sure they will handle data carefully according to our standards.
We will only process your data within the European Union (EU). Outside the EU we only process your data if that country has a suitable level of protection for your data. Without your consent we will never transfer your data to other countries or parties than mentioned above.
On our website there are links to other websites. We are not responsible for the contents of the privacy protection of these websites. Therfore we always advice you to read the privacy protection of concerning websites.
We collect personal data from you. Therefore you have the following rights:
- You may ask us to view your data.
- You may ask us to change, delete or to limit your data.
- You may ask us for a copy of your data. We also can transfer this copy -on your request- to another party so that you do not have to do this yourself
- You can object to the processing of your data.
- You can file a complaint with the Autoriteit Persoonsgegevens, if you are of opinion that we process your data illegal.
- You may always withdraw your permission to process your data. From the moment you withdraw your permission, we are not allowed processing your data anymore.