This recently renovated spacious 6 bedroom student apartment is situated in a quiet lane with little traffic, great views over the ports and furnished rooms. Rotterdam city centre easy to reach by tram or by bicycle.
Preference for mixed gender flatgroup
Safe & Secure
• certified smoke alarm systems and fire extinguishers readily available (yearly checked)
• fire/safety regulations 100%.
- Very near to metro underground station Marconi-plein and Schiedam station and hence close trains to everywhere: Central Station Rdam, Delft, The Hague, Leiden, Amsterdam and on to Brussels, Antwerp, Paris, etc.
- Very near tram line 21, taking you straight into Rotterdam city centre, Erasmus University College and indeed Erasmus Kralingen campus (RSM, RBS and EUR)
- Cycling to Rotterdam Kralingen possible, very healthy and conducive to student life: approximately 20 minutes.
Form your group and enjoy Rotterdam!
In order to avoid surprises, we mention below the cost that will be charged by the municipality and the cost for heating and electricity.
Indication of taxes for residents of an accommodation imposed by the municipality:
- waste tax: montly approximately 8 euro per person
- water board tax: monthly approximately 8 euro per person
Utilities - gas and electricity
- provisional 50 euro per person per month
*this information aims to be truthful & correct however no rights can be attached