This very down town apartment for two between Blaak and Central Station is completely furnished and has two bedrooms, a large living room with great views over town and a sun balcony.
Rooms are equipped with self-controlled central heating, window coverings, carpet, spotlights.
• Very near to University: 1500m | within biking distance
• Shops, banks and supermarket at 50 m | metro stations and tram around the corner of apt. Tram 7 takes you straight into University
• The area is very popular among master students, young professionals and Ph.D’s.
• The City Public Market & Markt Hall is at 200m from the flat
• The flat has a nice balcony facing South, with sun-light all day!
Safe & Secure
• certified smoke alarm systems and fire extinguishers readily available (yearly checked)
• fire/safety regulations 100%.
• new certified electric wiring and heating systems.
In order to avoid surprises, we mention below the cost that will be charged by the municipality and the cost for heating and electricity.
Indication of taxes for residents of an accommodation imposed by the municipality:
- waste tax: montly approximately 9 euro per person
- water board tax: monthly approximately 9 euro per person
Utilities - gas and electricity
- included in rent
*this information aims to be truthful & correct however no rights can be attached
Your turn key accommodation provides
- Gas + Electricity included
- Internet included
- Water usage included
- User taxes excluded