Close to the Kralingseplas (Rotterdam's most popular 'outdoor' area) we rent out a cosy house on basis of flatshare for a group of 7 students. This place has all to make your student life 'gezellig' as we say in Dutch. A very nice lounge patio deck in the rear garden is at your disposal. Form your group and make an inquiry. The landlord will be happy answering your questions.
• Very near to University: 800m within walking distance.
• Shops, banks and supermarket at 100m
• metro & tram # 21 stop around the corner of apartment
• Park, lake, beach and cafes within 900m distance
In order to avoid surprises, we mention below the cost that will be charged by the municipality and the cost for heating and electricity.
Indication of taxes for residents of an accommodation imposed by the municipality:
- waste tax: montly approximately 7 euro per person
- water board tax: monthly approximately 7 euro per person
Utilities - gas and electricity
- provisional 50 euro per person per month
*this information aims to be truthful & correct however no rights can be attached
Facilities that make life easier;)
- Gas + Electricity excluded
- Internet included
- Water usage included
- User taxes excluded